- Any coach or player that informs Unity of “close contact” with a Covid positive person will be asked to quarantine for 7 – 10 days. If the player remains asymptomatic after the recommended quarantine period they will be allowed to return to play
- If a coach or player test POSITIVE for Covid the entire team will be asked to quarantine for 7 – 10 days.
- Before returning to play, that player must bring a negative test result or a note from a doctor letting us know they are cleared.
- If a player is not feeling well or is displaying any symptoms at all – please notify your coach and stay home.
- Volleyballs will now be COURT SPECIFIC and will be disinfected at regular intervals.
- All Covid notifications will be sent out via TEAM APP.
- Everyone entering the gym will be required to check via QR Code in for contact tracing and will have their temperature checked.
- Masks are required at all times.
- We will strictly follow the ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN spectator rule on all game/scrimmage days.
- Please remember to remain on your designated side of the court – HOME SPECTATORS on one side | AWAY SPECTATORS on the other side. NO SWITCHING.
The harder we work at being vigilant about these periodicals the longer we can all keep safely playing.
NOTE: Parents and players must get signed up for Team App as soon as possible. This is where any and all Covid quarantine information will be posted.
Feel free to reach out to your coach or to me directly if you have any questions at all.
774-454-7682 | email@example.com