Does your daughter want to play volleyball in college?
Then it’s time to learn more about the Unity Volleyball Club College Recruiting
Program and how we can help!
What is it?
An in-house college recruiting program to assist players and parents with all of the
complexities of the collegiate volleyball recruiting process.
We know that our Unity athletes have a lot to offer and want to best help our
players stay on top of all of the recruiting demands and shine bright like the stars
they are. A high-level description of program components are as follows:
- One-on-One Assistance and Individual Check-Ins
- When to Start and How to Get Ready
- Mapping out College Choices, Fits, and Needs
- Player Bios and Promotion
- Assistance with Player Video Highlight Reels
- Understanding Eligibility Requirements, Contact Rules, and Timelines
- Creating a Game Plan for Communicating with Coaches
- Combine testing and stats
Who can participate and How much does it cost?
This is a free of charge and completely optional program that is being offered to all
Unity players registered for a ‘Travel’ level team.
Any Unity players registered for an ‘Open’ level team will have the opportunity to
participate for an additional charge of $100.
What is the TESTING SCHEDULE?
Ready to get started and/or have questions?
Contact Unity VBC Recruiting Coordinator, Jaime Standridge